Nobodies Shorts #5 Nobodies Shorts #5

...

seriously?

A Blob Story A Blob Story

Very nice

I loved it. It was cute, smart, the effects were very good (and obviously that's what you were gunning for) and the sound was near-perfect. My only criticism would have to be that the animations could have been a bit smoother, you're suffering a bit from the slow tweening effects sometimes. Try speeding up the fps just a touch or two and see how that works out. Great job and I hope to see a lot more out of you!

Mattea-and-Synthia responds:

Thanks ^^
Yup, it was the effects we were aiming for as a preparation for one of our greater projects. I also noticed it was going a bit slow when I uploaded it and tried it. Though it's going pretty fast when I play it on my drive... Thanks for the tip anyways!

Among the Clouds Among the Clouds

*Standing Ovation*

You know what, I could say a lot about this because there really is a lot to say but sometimes simplicity is the key. Such is the case with this little diamond in the ruff. The animation is very simple, very plain, but extremely nicely put together. Whether by skill or lack-there-of you managed to create a beauitful animation full of life, something NG does not see much of today. The message was clear, the thought was joyous and the animation was fun. I personally love it. Thank you.

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

Elements May Cry

Very Nice, I love the entire game. There is a lot of influence from Devil May Cry, but you have taken the best bits of that and mixed it with your own storyline making one of the best flash games I have ever played. Well Done hope to see more from you in the future.
-Dylan

Counterstrike shooter Counterstrike shooter

Nice

That was good shoot em up fun, but now you need to take that next step. Try print screening the animation of, say, the desert Eagle firing, frame by frame (just keep hitting Print Screen over and over until the animation is done). You can also use the same method for running characters and really anything else. Great job though, and I hope to see more from you.

Sky Ruler Sky Ruler

Classic

There's some classic old time fun if I've ever had it! Bring us another one with more weapons, upgradable ones that are more powerful and more enemies with different attacks and abilites and you've got yourself a kickass game. Thanks for hte fun dude.