Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

Elements May Cry

Very Nice, I love the entire game. There is a lot of influence from Devil May Cry, but you have taken the best bits of that and mixed it with your own storyline making one of the best flash games I have ever played. Well Done hope to see more from you in the future.
-Dylan

Counterstrike shooter Counterstrike shooter

Nice

That was good shoot em up fun, but now you need to take that next step. Try print screening the animation of, say, the desert Eagle firing, frame by frame (just keep hitting Print Screen over and over until the animation is done). You can also use the same method for running characters and really anything else. Great job though, and I hope to see more from you.
-Shaun

Sky Ruler Sky Ruler

Classic

There's some classic old time fun if I've ever had it! Bring us another one with more weapons, upgradable ones that are more powerful and more enemies with different attacks and abilites and you've got yourself a kickass game. Thanks for hte fun dude.
-Shaun

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

THAT WAS HISTARICAL

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen here on NG, you should make another version of it with more features like raping the body, selling the body, doing crack stuff like that.

-Phill