Nobodies Shorts #5 Nobodies Shorts #5

...

seriously?

A Blob Story A Blob Story

Very nice

I loved it. It was cute, smart, the effects were very good (and obviously that's what you were gunning for) and the sound was near-perfect. My only criticism would have to be that the animations could have been a bit smoother, you're suffering a bit from the slow tweening effects sometimes. Try speeding up the fps just a touch or two and see how that works out. Great job and I hope to see a lot more out of you!

Mattea-and-Synthia responds:

Thanks ^^
Yup, it was the effects we were aiming for as a preparation for one of our greater projects. I also noticed it was going a bit slow when I uploaded it and tried it. Though it's going pretty fast when I play it on my drive... Thanks for the tip anyways!

Among the Clouds Among the Clouds

*Standing Ovation*

You know what, I could say a lot about this because there really is a lot to say but sometimes simplicity is the key. Such is the case with this little diamond in the ruff. The animation is very simple, very plain, but extremely nicely put together. Whether by skill or lack-there-of you managed to create a beauitful animation full of life, something NG does not see much of today. The message was clear, the thought was joyous and the animation was fun. I personally love it. Thank you.

Overkill [colab] Overkill [colab]

Congratulations

You have all done extremely well, but this is nothing new or original that has not been seen Newgrounds before. There are countless collaborations trying to mimic the effect that Atomica 1 had. You are all talented animators as I can see but you need to come up with something a bit better than Stick Exploding, and guys walking on the screen saying ‘woot’, ‘pwnd’ or ‘wtf’. Try something with a storyline or something funny that people can watch and follow rather than feeble attempts to mimic things other people have done.

Over all Good Effort and hope to see something from you lot in the future.
-Dylan

Spider-Man Animated Short Spider-Man Animated Short

meh

You know I have to be honest, I really was not impressed. You have some GREAT drawing and background effect abilites, but the animation itself...well i find myself asking "What animation?" The entire movie was just still images being tweened around the canvas. The only animation I saw was the spark on the bomb, and the explosions. Otherwise Anyone could have animated that with premade graphic images. Still I did love the background effects, those you aniamted well, though again, ALL TWEENING! Good effort though I must say.

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

Pretty Good

I liked it, the graphics were great. The character models were good as usual. But it needed more, a movie review thing of AVP was a good idea but it kinda bored me in the end. But I did like that hidden scene, hehe thats why you get a 1 for interactivity. Hehe, O boy its a bunch of chocolates *eating noises* your gonna get so fat...

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

I AM NOT WORTHY!

and once again I AM NOT WORTHY! Thank you Mr. Krinkels for your f-ing BRILLIANT display of asskicking and plain old fun. Not only do you manage to keep building on top of everythign you have ever made, but you do it so creatively and beautifully, in a gory, sickass way and slightly messed up i might add, but that's what the MADNESS is all about! Congratulations, YOU ARE MY HERO!

The Composer The Composer

A thing of beauty

Thank you my friend, for not only making a great flash animation, but for making one with a purpous and deeper meaning for us all to learn from. Possibly the best 5 minutes I've spent today. Hats off to you my friend.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Glorious driveby monkeys butt-f***ing yu-gi-oh

That was the funniest thing I;ve seen in a *BLEEP*ing long time! BRING BACK BUZZ BUNNY! *BLEEP*ING GLORIOUS!!! Only geniouses could come up with lines like that.

The Suburban Ninja 3 The Suburban Ninja 3

Nice...

Very good, I liked the way u did yr bg's like in some of the japanese cartoons and jackie chan. It was very well done, animation was good but i could have been longer.

-Phill